Sunday, September 11, 2005

School? What?


Tomorrow I start back to school in third year. I'm still rather shocked to be going to third year of nursing, and very excited to go back to school. Tuesday I start in obstetrics and I really can't wait. Little babies! Anyway this weekend we went to New Harris to Scott's Cabin to have one last weekend before school started, and we had a blast. We played pictionary and had a good time trying to figure out why Scott drew dice, an egg and a pan for "scramble" (actually he was trying to draw scrable, not yahtzee...got his games mixed up) and why noone could get my eye, dad and hoe for "idahoe" We also went swimming, four wheeling (or "quading" as some say), had a camp fire and relaxed in the hot tub. This morning I sat out back, enjoyed the view and had my coffee.

Up above there's me standing in the middle of a pool created by a waterfall (it's just a trickle right now) and then Chrissy looking down from above and Amanda attempting to be a mountain goat.

These are the chairs I absolutely love. I sat here and drank my coffee this morning. And This is today's view with the sun shining.

No comments: