So I'm sure all of you have been keeping up with the hurricane news in New Orleans. If you live under such a rock and have not heard about it (how do you get internet btw?) you can go here to get the latest. Anyway what does this mean for me? My cruise was scheduled to leave out of New Orleans. Humph. So we had to pick a new cruise. It's basically going to the same places, but it's on a different boat and leaves from Miami instead. Which is kind of okay because I like Miami and wouldn't mind going back there. Anyway you can go here to check out my boat and stuff. We're going on the western caribbean leaving Miami. Should be fun all the same.
There's a strange noise coming from the corner of my room. I think a bird got stuck somewhere and is now around that area. It's annoying me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment