
With only three days until school starts, Amanda, Chrissy and I decided to hit the beach that one last time. That's Chrissy and Amanda there walking up from the beach. The water was absolutely beautiful and the waves were huge...maybe a little too huge...one took me down and slammed me against the sand, leaving me with sand burn and a very sore neck/upper back. It could have been worse and I plan on being much more careful on the waves when they're that big.
On other fun news, I went to the eye doctor today. My right eye is a little weaker but not enough to send in the glasses for new lenses. And she gave me a new type of contacts called Acuvue Advance. They're made of silicone so they don't take as much moisture out of the eyes. I wore them today and they were really comfortable so I'm going to try them again tomorrow and see how they go.
Tomorrow the pup gets her haircut. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go long or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment