"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got" ~Janice Joplin
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Inner Child...I Think They Hit It Right On...
Your Inner Child Is Surprised
You see many things through the eyes of a child.Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.You cherish all of the details in life.Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.
Okay I fixed this one. you should be able to get to it now. incidently I don't like that I have to do this letter thing ON MY OWN BLOG. Oh and I looked up bilirubin, and they usually do that when they are worried about jaundice...increased jaundice is caused by an increased amount of bilirubin b/c the liver isn't matabolizing it and excreting it.
I am a nurse in a small city in Canada. So far I have worked in orthopedics, obstretics and geriatrics. Who knows where this career will take me next?
I also am a lesbian and have a wonderful fiance, the most wonderful in the world. She will also surface in my stories I'm sure.
3 comments:
Your links don't work. Louie is sooooo cute. Makes me want a cat.
hmmm. I'm not good at html...I'll have to get a book on it or something. I'll post the link though, I just have to get it again.
Okay I fixed this one. you should be able to get to it now. incidently I don't like that I have to do this letter thing ON MY OWN BLOG. Oh and I looked up bilirubin, and they usually do that when they are worried about jaundice...increased jaundice is caused by an increased amount of bilirubin b/c the liver isn't matabolizing it and excreting it.
Post a Comment