Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Counters?

Could somone give me a bit of a crash course on where to insert the html code for that counter? I haven't a clue. Thanks!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

once Libby goes down for her nap I'll look at where I put mine and let you know...I basically stuck it here and there until it ended up in a good place :)

kawara said...

Hi Beth,

We put our counter on our sidebar right under the Blogger code (which shows up as the "I power blogger" button.) It looks like you've put yours at the very end of your code. If you move it just after this text in your code:

(...)p> id="powered-by">(...) href="http://www.blogger.com">(...)/p>

(sorry I had to replace some important code with (...) in order to get it accepted as a post on your blog).

It should show up in your sidebar. The benefit of putting it in your sider bar is that it won't move based on your posts and comments. It will always stay in the same place.

Cheers,

Neal

Bethie said...

hmmm...I tried that and when I previewed it worked, but when I opened the blog it didn't. It might just be that it didn't refresh yet because it does that sometimes.

Bethie said...

nm jenn just checked it out and it's in the right place for her. Thanks for the help!