
I went upstairs the other day to find little susie all curled up on her bed fast asleep. Of course my moving woke her up but what can ya do eh? I snapped a picture anyway so you could see how cute she is curled up on her little pillow.
Today my new router came in which means really fast internet for me. I wasn't expecting the difference when I hooked it up, and didn't notice until I started my computer (put it on my dad's first). My home page is ctv.ca and it's usually really slow to load because there's so much going on there. Click on the link and you'll see what I mean. Tonight I'm going to play pool with my cousin Bradley. He turned nineteen on the nineth so he said he'd come check out the new dooly's with me. I use to play all the time in Halifax but haven't gotten out much here. Tomorrow I think I'm going to try and clean my room and then think about if I want to go get my schoolbooks yet or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment