
So a few weeks ago it was my little cousin's birthday and I only just now got the pictures on my computer so I could put them here.
He turned three which I still can't believe...I remember the day he was born. That's him down the bottom...his name is Matthew. The top left is my mom feeding my other cousin's baby whose name is Chase. To the right is my aunt Sharon....doesn't she look like my mom?
Then on saturday I went swimming at my friend Shannon's pool...That's her over there with her boyfriend Chris. They live in the valley now...she's a vet and he's a nurse. I can't belive she's a doctor....I've known her since I was little. We had a good time though and I'm going to visit her on the nineteenth. I'm
exctied for that.
And here's little susie, tired after a trip to scout camp to visit my dad....he was there for a week with seven hundred and fifty scouts! That was insane, but it looked like they had a good time anyway.
Here's my parents at the camp...we brought my dad some Tim Horton's Coffee and nearly got mugged trying to get it through the field lol.
Last off, on monday Jenn and I went camping. It didn't last as long as we had wanted it too, though. It started to rain. That would have been fine had I known they were calling for the rain...I could have planned for it a little better and brought a dining shelter or something. And then the tent leaked a bit...we weren't swimming in water or anything...but it leaked. I just got it fixed in the night and then someone came and tripped over the line. What they were doing there I don't know. And the ground was really soft on the top so the pegs kept letting go. So when we heard the forcast was for more rain we decided to go home. My poor tent was a mess packing up. When I asked my dad he said sometimes the way the wind is blowing and conditions in the ground can cause the tent to leak. See, it's never happened before, even the other weekend when I was camping with amanda and we had a lot harder rain than this. So I was a little bit worried about the tent. Right now it is outside and almost dry except it got rained on again just now. Might be a couple of days before I can take it down. As for camping, I think from now on I'll take the bigger tent when it's more than me using it. Anyway the pictures....The top right is horses in Englishtown while we were waiting for the ferry. clockwise from that...well our campsite....before the rain hit. Then we have North Beach, and then Green Cove. The middle is Englishtown again...from the other side...can you see the rain?




No comments:
Post a Comment