Almost makes me want to get into a gown...My cousin Heather and her friends were all dressed their best tonight for their semi formal, Heathers last as a high school student. She graduates this year...insane! Anyway the pictures turned out really nice. I don't know any of her friends names though except to say that her boyfriend is Jeff. And the one in the whitish dress is Angie. The boys I don't know but they were friendly. In other news the olympics started off well today with Canada flattening Italy in women's hockey (16-0) and Heil getting gold in the moguls. I saw her in the replays and she did awesome...she did a back flip and crossed her skiies at the same time...it was amazing. I also found out I'm on the floor this week in pedes, then the youth health center after the break and then on the floor again. Sounds like a good lineup.




No comments:
Post a Comment