"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got" ~Janice Joplin
Monday, February 27, 2006
A Few More Cruise Pics
Here are a couple of my favorite pics that my dad took. His camera takes really big pictures and I can't remember which ones I compressed so I'll put these four up for now because I know I compressed them. The first is of my mom and I with the momma and the baby seal, then the three of us in Hell (yes. Hell) us with sombraos in mexico and us with the turtle in the caymen's.
Looks like you guys had a great time...I am so jelous :) I love the towel creatures...so cute! It must seem so cold out after spending a week in warmer weather.
I am a nurse in a small city in Canada. So far I have worked in orthopedics, obstretics and geriatrics. Who knows where this career will take me next?
I also am a lesbian and have a wonderful fiance, the most wonderful in the world. She will also surface in my stories I'm sure.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time...I am so jelous :) I love the towel creatures...so cute! It must seem so cold out after spending a week in warmer weather.
Post a Comment