Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Few More Clinical Pics


I found a few more pictures from medsurg clinical...So I thought I'd post them. I didn't get any from mental health..I meant to take my camera and kept forgetting...and now that rotation is over...one more rotation before third year is over (insane).The picture at the top is of Charlene, Shannon, me and Krista getting ready for the day...it's about 0625 in that picutre...way too early! Next we have Shannon trying to look awake and Lydia, me and Angela working (really we are) on our charting and stuff that we have to pass in to Debbie. We spent most of the time we weren't with our clients at that desk working on stuff to pass in. The next few weeks I'm in pedes, but I'm not sure where yet (either on the floor or learning stuff like the denver assessment scale with audrey) I'm really looking forward to this clinical rotation though.

No comments: