Thursday, February 02, 2006

Angus and Bethie Reunite & Welcome Baby Ewen

So on Tuesday I went to visit Dana and meet Ewen and see Angus. I have to say I missed that boy a lot and it was so good to see him again. He's getting so big now, and really independent. He's not shy like he use to be and he loves the wiggles. He also loves his baby brother. What he doesn't like (or has had enough of) is getting pictures. I'm guessing there have been a lot of picture taking going on lately. So he got in the ones Dana took but wasn't impressed, then I snuck a couple of him playing. We had a good night watching the wiggles and dancing. Oh and I was quite tired in the pictures having come from a clinical so I look horrible...but you're not clicking on them to see me anywa :P

No comments: