Sunday, October 02, 2005

Run Pictures


So my computer still won't let me upload pictures so I had to email them to myself and then do it from my dad's computer. Mine is being a royal pain. Here we all are getting ready for the run...From me there's Erica crouched down, Anne Frances, Isabelle and Jeannie. Over to the right we have the girls showing everyone how to warm up for the race.






Here I am with susie when we first arrived for the race. I have to add here that her shirt was a huge success...And that she did a really good job walking today although a couple of times she had to be carried...she has very little legs afterall and it was a five K run. This picture to the right gives you an idea of just how many people showed up for the run today...This was on Esplenade just in front of Smooth Hermans. This was about one fourth of the crowd...the runners already finished by this point and there were a lot of people still behind us too. Anyway that's it for now. I'm going to have to attempt to find out why my computer won't let me open the attach pictures part of my blogger. I might go to the FAQ section or something. Maybe I have a virus. The fun continues...

No comments: