Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Finished Obs.



Well I worked my last clinical shift in maternity on Tuesday. Cyndee said I did a really good job blah blah blah. I really enjoyed it. Monday is my first research for med-surg and I must say I'm really looking forward to it. My client this week had stuff wrong with her that wasn't just having a baby and I enjoyed that. Learning about it and everything. It was great. I was sent some of the pictures from the IWK telethon so I'll post them up now. The first one is Hector and I, then it's Judy showing us the proper way to put a bandaid on a bear, and the last one is Duncan, Hector and Judy. And someone I don't know. A funny story, all the kids kept asking for ballons so we gave them away. At the end there were none left and the lady came looking for them! I let Judy handel that one.

No comments: