
Yup. It seems no matter what I always go back to this background...just like I always go back to my aqua theme on the computer.
With Halloween coming up I need to start thinking about costumes. David wants to go with Cowpokes which is workable, but I have to get out there and actually get the costume SOON. We're going to this thing in Sydney River that supports the paramedics...my friend Jeannie from school...her husband is a paramedic so we're all going from school. Should be a good time anyway, and an excuse to get dressed up for this wonderful occasion. As you can see from the picture, I was ... nurse...last year. My aunt made that costume and I bought these ridiculous shoes that were white but had a heel. I'm not really sure how I managed to get around on them though. I also swore I'd burn every picture I had in this outfit, but this one here turned out pretty good so I kept it. Seems really strange that a year has gone by already since that time.
In other news the animals went to the vet yesterday. Susie came home with ointment and pills for her eyes. Lily came home with the same instructions for her foot. Alex came home with a booster. Not too bad anyway. I have to take Louie on Tuesday. Fun times!

No comments:
Post a Comment