Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Picture Posting, Essay Writing Blues

My computer still won’t let me post pictures on my blog. It’s really starting to get on my nerves now, so much that I check it everyday to see if it will work, and when it doesn’t I growl at it. Not good at all. I wish this would just let me post pictures.
Anyway I went to clinical yesterday, my first seven to three since school started which I liked because I got out at a decent time and could do other stuff too. I’m doing my major assignment this week.  Besides that, I’m trying to finish a psych assignment early, we have to start meeting for our group project and I have a preconference project for Monday. Yikes.  Heather and I are going to try and get in to see the boat today, but I’ll have to post the pictures from downstairs again because it still isn’t working up here. What a week.

No comments: