
The other night we went out to mira for some yummy lasagna that Dana's sister made for us. Anyway John, Angus, my dad and Jeff decided nine pm was the perfect time to jump into the black river and have a swim. Hmmmm. They had a blast though, Angus would splash them and they'd pretend to fall over. I did put my feet in and the water was perfect for swimming in, although kind of cold getting out...the air wasn't warm. Anyway in this picture from left to right is Angus, John, my dad (Fred), and Jeff.

3 comments:
They are a brave bunch! Who knows what is lurking in the river in the dark...wish I could be there too (not that I would get my feet wet :)
Are those 6-packs or kegs? I think the Mira monster should be more afraid of the Whyte Boys than them of it! HAHAHA!
I don't think I'll repeat that to anyone...they might become mira monsters!
Post a Comment