
I went to my dad's store today and got some new collars and leashes for the dogs. These ones have the breast cancer ribbon on them and proceeds go to the breast cancer foundation. They look pretty snazzy in them if I do say so myself. I might take susie to the run for the cure this year (lil gets too stressed on long walks) They had a good time flitting around the yard while I took pictures today.

There's not much else going on today though. I worked this morning, the last dayshift of three in a row. I was just getting use to them and now they're finished. I start evenings tomorrow. I haven't had an evening in awhile so I don't really mind having to work it. I had to pass in my school schedule today too and tell them when I'd be available to work. I can't believe school is starting back up already.

I found out I go to obs. first. That's like labour and delivery of babies and then followup with mummy afterwards. I can't wait to do this rotation.

Tonight if all goes well my parents and I are going to Boston Pizza. I say that because my dad is mia at the moment and we can't go too late or there'll be a wait. Although I might go and wait anyway. That food is worth it.

2 comments:
Hi Beth. I like your new blog template. It looks nice. Cool pictures, too!
Thanks I was getting tired of the other one. Glad you guys joined the blogger world! And congradulations! Can't wait for an update on your "little bean"
Post a Comment