
Meet the new addition to the Whyte family, I think now they're thinking of calling him Alastor, which would be a cute name. Ewen is another pick though. That's not bad either. Anyway he's nine lbs and twenty inches and was born at one if I read all that properly (it came out weird in the file). His apgar score is about a nine right here which is good. I'm going to post a picture of Angus too b
ecause I really like it. I think this was taken at the wildlife park in the part where the horses were, but it could have been taken in Ottawa too I'm not sure. Angus loves horses. I can't wait to see them again.

1 comment:
Yay! Another cousin! It's great to see our family grow. Love the picture of Angus too. He must be a very proud big brother!
Post a Comment