Hi Beth - this is Neal and Shizuka in Japan. We saw news about the concert on the internet. Wish we could have gone. It must have been nice. Nice pictures of les chats as well.
I am a nurse in a small city in Canada. So far I have worked in orthopedics, obstretics and geriatrics. Who knows where this career will take me next?
I also am a lesbian and have a wonderful fiance, the most wonderful in the world. She will also surface in my stories I'm sure.
2 comments:
Hi Beth - this is Neal and Shizuka in Japan. We saw news about the concert on the internet. Wish we could have gone. It must have been nice. Nice pictures of les chats as well.
Cheers!
Thanks! Wow this is a great way to keep everyone in touch. Your mom gave us some of those rice cake things..they were really good
Post a Comment