I'm quite tired right now. I got up at five thirty and went to work. I find it funny that I can actually go to work and be awake at that time...that I don't even mind working so early. I guess that's a good thing because I'm going to be doing it for years to come.
I have a lot of family from away, and these blogs have become a very good way for us to keep in touch. So far my cousin Marianne has one, and my cousin Neil and his girlfriend have commented on mine. I think we should all have blogs so we can keep in touch and keep updated on each other.
Incidently, if you want to see Marianne's blog you can click here I love how our family is keeping in touch this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Not sure if it's really my blog... mostly it's Libby's :) Everything's about her now!
I agree, these blogs are a great way to keep updated.
Post a Comment