Well I went outside with my cats tonight and went absolutely picture crazy. They turned out so nice that I decided to post some (okay a lot) here. Anyway I thought I'd tell you a bit about them since there's loads of pictures there now.
Alex is four years old...we got her from the SPCA. I'm not sure exactly what kind of cat she is but when I was looking up breeds she matched the american long hair breed in both looks and personality. Some people call her angora but I think they have to be white. Anyway she has a crazy personailty and we always find her in strange places such as a box, my backpack or the hamper. She also loves to be outside and usually looks to go as soon as the snow melts.
Louie...we're not exactly sure how old he is. They said he was two, but the vet thinks he might have been much younger...maybe around six months which would make him around a year now. He ran away from his home and the SPCA took him. The day I went to see him they said he was going to be put down the very next day so I scooped him up. How could you put down something that cute? Anyway at first he was for my grandfather but he's in a nursing home now so we took Louie. He also has an amazing personality. Every night he curls up next to me, but around four in the morning he wakes me up for a game of chess...only his version is a bit different than ours. He's starting to go outside more now, but I worry about him so he's only allowed out for an hour or so at a time, and we have to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment