
I've been neglecting the blog lately, and I figure it'll be taken away from me soon enough. There's not a whole lot going on here...I'm studying for my exam today, tomorrow, monday etc. Tuesday I'm going to take some pictures at the hospital of our class at work. We have seven weeks left of school.
The sad news of course is we had to say goodbye to Lily. We were lucky because we did get that one last year with her which is really great. However, her legs just couldn't take anymore so we put her down.

The happy news is my dad found a new puppy to love. Her name is Littleriver's Maggie and she's a Nova Scotia Duck Toller. This is a picture of her litter. We're not sure which one she is, but I'm taking bets. Not sure how we'll be able to tell though! She's the only female in the littler. The other picture is what she'll look like when she gets a little bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment