Monday, February 26, 2007

*Blink* you missed me

So we're home and alive, and I'm very TIRED. The cruise went well, though, except one thing: IT WAS WAY TOO SHORT! I'm not going to get into the details right now except to say that my mom lost her luggage (well the airline lost it for her) and that it was an amazing time and like I said before....too short. Oh and we saw Mary and Bob at the Ottawa airport, but did not get a chance to see John or Jeanie in Halifax. Here's some pictures!

My parents in the water in Roatan (Hundoras) at 0830 and me dressed up with the towel baby










Dressed their best for dinner, off the ship in Roatan









Lounging in Passion Island (Cozumel) and my friend Krista (from school...booked separately and was on the same ship and across the hall from me) with Shane









Another towel friend and my parents waiting for our bus in Mexico










Catching the view from the deck and *sniff* packed to leave on Sunday

2 comments:

kawara said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. Hot temperatures would be nice.

Jenni41 said...

I am jealous you get to go on so many trips!