
So my friend Falon's dog just had some puppies....she is a boston terrier and was breeded with a pug to make three little bugs! Leslie, Rachelle and I went over to meet the new members of the family...they're really cute! They've been named Cooper, Georgia and Oliver (I named that one). On some other news I have one more set of shifts at the IWK and then its home for my fourth and
final year of n
ursing school...insane.Here I am holding little oliver and Falon is holding Cooper while the proud mama (Zoe) looks on to make sure everything is going okay.

Here we have Leslie and Rachelle holding Georgia and Cooper, the proud father (hmmm....I just forgot his name...) and auntie Daisy. And of course leslie playing Mario 3 on a huge TV...I wasnt very god at it last night...I think it's because the TV was so big!


1 comment:
Those puppies are super-cute!
Post a Comment