
Happy Labour da
y and September everyone! I haven't posted for awhile...mostly because I haven't had a whole lot happen lately that was worth posting on a blog. I finished my time at IWK (
sadly). The girls on my floor got me a cake and had a little potluck dinner thing as a surprise. It was really nice although it was at three AM! I have some pictures from my last day in Halifax when I went for a walk. Everyone in my family who blogs has friends with babies...well all my friends have dogs and cats as babies! So I took some pictures of my "nephew" aske
m and my "neice" Roxy. They are my friend Shannon's dog and cat. I also have some nice pictures of the hospital that I took...the new p
art and the south st. entrance that I would use to get to and from work.On Sunday my parents and I went for a bike ride up around baddek. It was a long ride for me because I'm not use to the bikes yet and my dad's back seat led to a sore behind. Alex and Lou wanted to come as well but they changed their minds when the bikes were started.


No comments:
Post a Comment