

So I've been pretty busy the past ten days or so and have a lot of stuff to write about. To start, my parents were here and we all went camping in Hubbards Beach Campground. It was really nice there and we had a good time. Basically we would get up each day, eat and go to the beach. Then around four or five (or six or seven) we'd go make supper and get groceries for the next day, then go to the beach again. We did
other stuff as well of course...Our first day on the beach John, Dana, Angus and Ewen came to visit as planned, but we also had some unplanned (but welcome!) people join us as well: Bonnie, Blair and Georgia...my dad's cousins (my cousins once removed or whatever) and my friends Shannon and Chris all showed up as well.

The next day my parents and I were visitor-less for the beach but we still had a good time (and s
ome really good food again)Tuesday my mom showed up at work and said Bonnie invited us to dinner so we went there. We had some really good spagetti that Blair made, and John and crew
joined us as well. Angus and Georgia are close to the same age (a year apart or so) so they had a good time playing together. I don't have any pics from this one...Thursday my parents and I drove to Baxter's Harbour to visit with Anna and Rick, as well as Marianne, Andrew and Libby. It was great to see them again...I will also be seeing them tomorrow when we do whatev
er it is we're going to do...not sure yet. Either dinner at Jean's or our somewhere.Friday my parents and I went shopping in the city because it was raining. I got some clothes for the fall and a 1g Ipod nano. I've been wanting to get one for awhile, and there was one on sale so I got it. I'm enjoying it...put some songs on it today.
And yesterday (Saturday) we went to a wooden boat show in Mahone Bay which was a lot of fun as well. The boat makers were making cedar strip canoes and kayaks which were really neat, and we got to see some nice sail boats that people made. We ate at this little cafe place that had really good fish chowder (yummy!)


No comments:
Post a Comment