Saturday, January 22, 2005

Should Have Been A Teacher

I got called into backshift last night after being up with school and not getting much sleep the night before that. It was horrible...and I haven't quite recovered from it yet. Only nurses and doctors deal with this kind of nonsence. But I'll live. I have a headache from it...but I'll live.

Lab was good the other day though, as was skiing. It was a beautiful night. I didn't make it to the gym though, and today was too cold to leave the house so I didn't. Plus I was tired. Tomorrow there's a snowstorm coming...one plus of working tonight...no chance of getting snowed in tomorrow. And I'll bring schoolwork with me so I'll have something to do. I have to write out two objectives for when I go to my first interview with my old person on tuesday. And I have to call her and make the plans.

I guess that's it for now. I can't wait to go back to bed.

No comments: