Friday, January 21, 2005

Can't Find My Newest Blog!

I just went to see if it was there, and well I can't find it. No matter I'll just write another one in hopes that that one will show up eventually.

Today is Friday! I'm actually kind of happy about that because I'm still a little behind in school from going to halifax and being sick last week. So I can use the weekend to catch up and get some hours in at my place of employment too. Work is good.

Yesterday I went to the Gym and started the weights. The first day I did cardio and just watched around me while other people worked out. But last night I ventured to the weight room, wich wasn't as bad as I expected. For one thing all the machines have directions right on them...and some of them I could watch other people while I was waiting the few minutes before doing my next set. So I have most of them figured out now.

Anyway I guess that's it for now. Today is lab with Cyndee and I have all my work done for it so that's good. Then it's go to gym, get work done, and go skiing. Yey! good looking day.

Maybe when I go away I'll learn how to surf.

No comments: