I really hate how inconsiderate people can be sometimes. Simple things like trying to voice your opinion in debate to what someone else said, but if it isn't the same as theirs things get twisted around so you're the immature one with bad grammar. Just pointing things like that out is immature. I feel if you have to tell someone else they are immature that's saying something. And if you have to declare you're mature, well that's something too.
But on other news:
Judy wasn't there today to receive our tape and stuff...told us that we could pass it in but is gone until next wednesday. So we gave it to Meg. My cousin is getting her x ring today. another two years and I will be getting mine.
And I booked off my time to go see Mark in January. So far two people are coming up and splitting gas, and I have room for one more. Fun times.
Now it's time to study. This is my exam schedule:
Monday: Nutrition
Wednesday: Nursing 205
Saturday: Physical Assessment
Monday:Nursing 215
Wednesday:Anatomy.
But I'm off to eat and study soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment