Friday, December 17, 2004

Perfect.

Well I finally fixed the time on this thing so I don't have to change it myself. I keep forgetting so the time is always wrong except for today's stuff. As you can see from the picture below I've had my hair straightened for awhile. It'll only last until I next wash it, but I think I might get my own straightener so I can do it whenever I want to.

News from the nursing station:
I didn't do a single thing nursey today, but I did pass my anatomy exam, which means I probably passed the course for this year. It's a six credit course so I'm not out of the water with that yet. I ran into my professor at the mall today and she was chatting away and I wouldn't ask, but then finally she was like "You passed your exam eh." But I don't know if I passed it well or just passed it. Not that I care at the time being, but I really want to get my marks up. As you can see by clicking here and then going to requirements I need a sixty average this year, and then a seventy average next year followed by a seventy five average the year after that. Yikes. Actually I think I can do it. Once I get my sciences out of the way...because I'm already rocking the nursing courses. Well I have to bring them from seventy fiveish to eightyish. High eightyish if possible. I have to work harder.

Tomorrow is bowling and then it's get ready for christmas.

No comments: