Friday, December 17, 2004

No More Exams

Well I finished my exams for this simester, and I think they went well as a whole. I just have to get into that christmas thing now. Ugh that's the hard part. I've been back to work for two days and I really missed it. Tonight I got to do vitals on one of the residents which is always fun, except I don't like the stethascope that they have over there. Wasn't too bad though.

I still have to get one more part of my parent's christmas gift: stockings. I decided this year they need stockings stuffed...with what I don't know...little things...maybe some fun camping stuff for my dad and...something....for my mom. I don't know what yet. I'll figure it out. And I'm going to put our names on them and maybe get small ones for my animals too. Hang them on the mantel. I'm starting to get into it a bit.

Tomorrow is hair appointment/jacket buying/boot getting. Then Saturday is the big do with the nursing society. I'm going to take my camera there for sure. Get lots of fun pictures.

Speaking of which my pictures came back from walmart and I highly suggest going there to get your digital pictures developed. It's only twenty five cents a picture and the quality is amazing. I was really impressed with it. you can go here to check it out yourself.

Makes digital pictures even better.

Well that's it for now. I've been very bored with not having school...it's weird because I put so much into it the past three months, and exams were so busy that I was studying all the time..suddenly I have all this free time and I can't remember what I use to do with it. I'm trying to remember what it was I wanted to do when I had work to do...and I can't.

But right now I want to go to bed. So I think I'll do that.

No comments: