Here are some pictures of my new apartment, I signed the lease yesterday! Don't be fooled, it's not finished yet but it's going to be awesome when it is. It's a nice spacious one bedroom with a beautiful kitchen and laundry right in the apartment. I can't wait to move up to halifax and spend time with the boys, and with Jeanie, Rob and the Chloe as well.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Code Blue and Apartment Hunting
On Tuesday we went to a code blue thing at the hospital for our last clinical, where we did presentations, had a mock code blue and Debbie, Janice and Willena told us stories about their first code blues. These included Debbie crashing into everything in sight (sounds like something I'd do) Janice cutting the air tube that holds the ET in place (yikes!) and Willena being forced to push a med as a graduate nurse (oh the things we do). Debbie also told us about her longest code (4 hours!) and about the time they had to shock someone who was in a puddle (oh graduate nurses! Come shock this man)






Here are some pictures of my new apartment, I signed the lease yesterday! Don't be fooled, it's not finished yet but it's going to be awesome when it is. It's a nice spacious one bedroom with a beautiful kitchen and laundry right in the apartment. I can't wait to move up to halifax and spend time with the boys, and with Jeanie, Rob and the Chloe as well.



Here are some pictures of my new apartment, I signed the lease yesterday! Don't be fooled, it's not finished yet but it's going to be awesome when it is. It's a nice spacious one bedroom with a beautiful kitchen and laundry right in the apartment. I can't wait to move up to halifax and spend time with the boys, and with Jeanie, Rob and the Chloe as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That apartment will be great when it is finished! The kitchen is fantastic!
You will have to be my real life friend again instead of just an internet one!
Hey Jenni, I can't wait to move to halifax and see all my hali friends again who have been merely internet friends for four years
Post a Comment