So apparently my camera does work with photobucket now...it didn't before. Anyway there's a video of my cats, mostly sophie doing fun and amazing things...you can tell she's quite the cat. I'm not sure how to fix the light problem but I'm sure I'll figure that out soon enough. Also, as you can hear the water, you should know that my amazing cats used their amazing power to transport our house under niagra falls. How's that for amazing? Next week they're going to invent a time machine like Neal has.
Other great news, Jeanie and Rob will be happy to know there will be another babysitter in Halifax. I've been offered a job at Capital Health, one year contract with guarantee of a job after the year is up as well! I'm very excited for this and in preparation I will be doing my 96hr consolidation in the ICU to get experience with adults, medications and because I just love ICU. In a few weeks my mom and I will be making our way up to hali to find an apartment. Two weeks left of school, three clinical rotation days left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment