Saturday, March 10, 2007

Clinical

Back before the break I had a Tuesday off so I went to the hospital with Chrissy and took a bunch of pictures of my co-students during clinical to put on the slide show. They turned out really nice so I'm going to post some here.

The first two set of pictures are the girls doing the blood pressure awareness day at the hospital. Willena (instructor to the right) tried to trick me when I asked where her post conference by making up a room (the cpr room she said) and Debbie even tried to give directions to said room. "Go to the education centre, walk to the end of the hall and it's the classroom to the right" That's great except there are no classrooms to the right in that area! They won this time...










The crew in the cafeteria. Amanda, Erla and Mike. Right is Eileen's group working on their projects for that week.











My partner in crime, Chrissy (always ready for a picture...she's been around me too long) and Cory, the new addition to our group. to the right is Andree, Rene and Cory...members of Debbie's 4C group.










Judy Bailey and Jill MacMullin. Judy is use to my picture taking and tends to give me that same look everytime (fine I'll smile but I'm not impressed) Kim and Trish are on the other side, our mental health experts. Notice Kim doesn't have her name band on...shame on you!










Debbie Brennick deep in discussion with Tanya. Actually they were pretending. Debbie knew I was coming and tried to avoid me for awhile, but I managed to catch her during some down time with her students. I also managed to catch them in post conference which is the picture on the right.











The 3A crew: Lydia, Angela, Mary and Shaleen. Also the emerg group: Shannon and Jennifer. We are down to four clinical weeks left and two exams...then we graduate! Yikes.


No comments: