So I'm really late posting, and I have a perfectly good reason. Everytime I went to post the program would not let me put the pictures on, or else my internet would go down. I swear the greater good is against my posting! Not much news really, I'm in Eskasoni for my clinical rotation right now which means a long drive in the morning. We had a snow day today, though which was nice. Probably the only one in my career. Anyway we went to the bicentennial for new years which was a lot of fun even though I had to work the next day. Not too bad though. I also have some new pictures of the cats to put up. We're waiting to hear about Jeanie's birth so we can go visit (and take/post pictures of course!) My friend Jamie had a new little girl, Abby Niaomi. We went to visit and take some pictures...she's absolutely beautiful. The other two pictures are from when Angus and Ewan came to visit and have their second Santa experience. The rest are new years.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
New Years and Stuff
So I'm really late posting, and I have a perfectly good reason. Everytime I went to post the program would not let me put the pictures on, or else my internet would go down. I swear the greater good is against my posting! Not much news really, I'm in Eskasoni for my clinical rotation right now which means a long drive in the morning. We had a snow day today, though which was nice. Probably the only one in my career. Anyway we went to the bicentennial for new years which was a lot of fun even though I had to work the next day. Not too bad though. I also have some new pictures of the cats to put up. We're waiting to hear about Jeanie's birth so we can go visit (and take/post pictures of course!) My friend Jamie had a new little girl, Abby Niaomi. We went to visit and take some pictures...she's absolutely beautiful. The other two pictures are from when Angus and Ewan came to visit and have their second Santa experience. The rest are new years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment