Sunday, September 17, 2006

Trews



This past Thursday we went to the Trews concert at the school for frosh week. It wasn't a bad concert but there weren't a lot of people there, which kind of made it dull. We had a good time regardless, although I left before the show was over.

School is also going well...getting settled in to the routine. I have a lot of essay and group projects this year. The essays I don't mind but I'm not a fan of group projects. They have to be done though so I'll get use to them. We now have to start thinking about applying to graduate and ordering our X rings. All fun stuff! Anyway, some pictures from the concert:

The girls: Me, Shae Chrissy and Amanda waiting for the Trews to start. I should add that the weather was very cooperative for this concert as well.











The third year crew: Beth Brake, Lydie, Erika and Shae.














The VIP party animals! I'm not sure who the first girl is in the picture, but after her there's Steph, Steven and Lydia

3 comments:

kawara said...

Frosh week concerts are cool. It must have been a lot of fun!

Marianne said...

Hey! You changed the name back to elsewhere (I always liked elsewhere!) and is it just me or did you change the format/colours too...it could be just me...but it still looks great! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the concert!

Bethie said...

Yes I changed it back because it's not really just stuff about nursing and I enjoy Elsewhere too. I also added a quote that I like because I couldn't figure out what to put there...and changed the colors (again...I change my mind on those a lot!) Concert was a good time, but I wish more people went...CBU is not easily accessed...