
So I'm going to try and get this posted before the scheduled outage at four. I have twenty minutes...better type fast! Today I went to point pleasent park to check out the bike trails. My parents gave me a bike rack so I could take my bike to different trails around the city (thanks again mom and dad!) Unortunately bikes are only allowed during the week...not on weekends or holidays. Luckily for me this is a Tuesday so I could go biking still. I quickly found out I'm very out of shape when it comes to biking. Those hills are deadly. Anyway the park is beautiful and I might go back tomorrow if it's not too gross out. They're calling for rain tomorrow...yuck. Tomorrow Shannon, Chris and I are going out to supper somewhere...not sure

where yet. We'll

decide that tomorrow.

3 comments:
Nice pictures of the park. Try the Dingle park too. It has lots of nice trails for biking, and no weekend restrictions.
I'll have to try that out too...can you send directions? I might be able to find it online (I need to buy a map really)
Nice pictures! I second the dingle...it's out the northwest arm way!
Post a Comment