hmmm...I think I might have used that one before but I can't remember. I thought I should post even though I don't have any pictures right now. Well I have some, just forgot the cord to connect the camera. Oops. Right now I am at Jeff's cafe netting it because my apartment does not have a wireless router right now. I'm having mine sent up so I can connect from home (thanks mom&dad).
So far my time here is going well. Yesterday was my first real day on the floor where I actually interacted with clients. We had two kids an then another admission which kept us busy. I really like it there. I'm getting use to the place I'm staying at and the people as well. They're all really nice.
My friend Shannon just moved here as well so we've been hanging out. This is the first time we were in the same town/city since we both graduated so it's really nice that we are now. The other night we went to Jean's apartment to see Neal and meet Shizuka and Lindsay. I have pictures from that and will post them soon enough. We also met Jean's boyfriend Rob and Jeff's girlfriend Kim. Both very nice people. Tonight I do my first night shift, another one tomorrow and then I'm off for five days which will be nice. I'm doing my recert on Thursday and then on Friday I think I might go out to John's for the day to hang out with Dana and the kids. I'm also looking forward to doing some Canada Day things.
Today there is a cruise boat in the harbour, a Norwegion I believe. I might try to get a picture of it but it's hard to see. I was driving down Ingliss and I saw some windows...I thought "that's a cruise ship" and I was right. I'm looking forward to our trip this year.
That's all for now though. I'll post some pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment