
So Amanda, Scott, his cousin Morgan and Morgan's girlfriend...and I all went to New Harris last night to have some fun and get away from "the city". Scott's uncle (Morgan's father) owns the place and has it open to anyone in the family who wants to use it. We've been up there before and I always love going back. I also took susie up so she could run around and make some new doggie friends. She had a blast as well. We had a campfire and then played pictionary. Amanda and I went for a walk. In the morning I got up to take susie out, and the lake was just beautiful with the sun coming up so I took a picture of that.

Amanda and Scott doing the BBQ thing...we had a chicken on the beer like they did on surreal gourmet...yummy!
Susie exploring the place....
and chloe and T-Bear watching the bbq

1 comment:
Looks like a nice spot. I like the birch trees. I've never seen a birch tree in Japan.
Post a Comment