"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got" ~Janice Joplin
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Happy Birthday To Me (Tomorrow)
So tomorrow is my 25th birthday and tonight we went out to celebrate. I chose Boston Pizza (my favorite place to eat) and our server was Tara who is a second year nursing student now. The poor thing serves us everytime we have a party there. Anyway here are some pictures. First we have Angela and Mary, Then Amanda and Scott, Kate and Cheryl, Jason and Angela, Me and Jamie and Cheryl and Mark.
I am a nurse in a small city in Canada. So far I have worked in orthopedics, obstretics and geriatrics. Who knows where this career will take me next?
I also am a lesbian and have a wonderful fiance, the most wonderful in the world. She will also surface in my stories I'm sure.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Beth!!!! I hope 25 is a great year for you!
Thanks! So far it's pretty good even though I don't feel my age lol.
Post a Comment