"Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got" ~Janice Joplin
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Health Promotion Clinic and Skiing
Yesterday I went to a health promotion clinic and then went skiing. The health clinic went really well, with a lot of people coming to get their cholesterol, BP and Sugar checked. Skiing was awesome...there's no other word for how good it was. Considering the weather has been so crappy lately it was nice to get up and get as much skiing in as we did (four thirty till close...we were the last two on the hill!)
I am a nurse in a small city in Canada. So far I have worked in orthopedics, obstretics and geriatrics. Who knows where this career will take me next?
I also am a lesbian and have a wonderful fiance, the most wonderful in the world. She will also surface in my stories I'm sure.
2 comments:
The health promotion clinic looks like fun. Spiffy white coat!
It was a lot of fun..and I always feel nursey in my white coat! Although not as much as my white uniform.
Post a Comment