"Hi Beth"
"Seven?"
"Sorry?"
"Do I need to pack a lunch?"
"WHAT?"
"The shift, is it seven to three or seven to one"
"Does that mean you're available? Seven to one for now."
"Good enough I'll pack a lunch just in case"
I didn't end up staying the whole day anyway so it all worked out. My plan for the rest of the day is to finish "Tuesday's With Murrie" and maybe have a rest. Down below are some pictures of the dogs romping in the snow after I got home from work. Yes in some of the pictures they look like they're sitting really good, but I actually had to hold up a treat for it to work. *sigh*



2 comments:
The dogs look really cute...but where's louie? Doesn't he like to romp in the snow too? :) We got lots of snow last night too. I don't think I will get any pictures of Libby romping in the snow though because it would be waist high for her :)
Louie went out in the snow once and then decided he didn't like it that much. These days he finds more entertainment knocking things off the mantle and sliding the presents across the floor. I think next year Libby will enjoy romping in the snow a lot more.
Post a Comment