Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stuck In The Middle With You

I now find myself directly in the middle of exams. I wrote three between tuesday and today, and now I have two more left: Maternal Nursing and Nursing Ethics.

I'm very tired.

My Nursing of Adults (aka MedSurg) went well today though. The questions were really good and they really made me think. They were almost all in a situation type format so the whole time I wrote the exam I felt like I was actually in a hospital. If you could have seen what was in my head...it was me floating around the hospital to each different "Client" with the exam paper and pen in my hand dealing with whatever was wrong with them. It was funny, although only to me because I was the only person who saw it.

Anyway I studied for ethics today when I got out of that exam, I'm going to have a nap and then study for maternal nursing.

No comments: