Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Busy Busy

I've been working a lot the past few weeks, and so haven't been blogging as much as usual. And I haven't really got any pictures to post either, so it doesn't make for a very interesting time. On the first of August Jenn and I are going camping wich should be a lot of fun. We were trying to get a lot of people together but that fell through. Then on the 21st I'm going to visit Shannon in the valley, with a stop in Halifax to visit some university friends for the day. Should prove to have some fun stories anyway.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Can you fit a visit from Libby into your busy schedule :) We'll be in Cape Breton on August 15-17!

Bethie said...

I'm sure I can schedule you in somewhere in there! :p I guess I should charge up the batteries on the camera.