Well I finally learned how to use photoshop to put pictures together which makes it a little easier than posting each picture seperately. Over the weekend (bottom two pictures) we went camping at Scott's Uncles cabin. The place is huge, I might post more pictures...I think I have some of the land. It rained a lot all weekend, but it was downpour, stop, downpour, stop. So we'd go out when it stopped and back in when it rained. My tent got put to the test as well, and did wonderfully.
Today we went out to mira to see John, Dana and Angus. I can't get over how big he's getting now....and he's talking so much. As you can see, he had a good time throwing the rocks around. He also likes to splash and is getting use to the water situation. That bathing suit he has lets him float as well as being a suit so it's really neat.
That's it for right now. Tonight I have to work so I'm going to bed soon for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment