I had a blast. The first thing I had to do when I got there was focus the projector. I happened to be sitting under it and Judy was standing in front of me staring at it...she had a skirt on...Steph commented that it looked like Judy was debating jumping up there herself except that she had the skirt on and I said she was probably waiting for someone to do it for her. Hense I got sent up to do it. I needed the lights turned off to see the screen and when they did I almost tripped on my book and fell. All in good fun.
Class was okay too, then we went to lab and learned how to open a steril setup and put on steril gloves. It wasn't too bad once you got use to where you could touch and where you couldn't.
This past weekend we had our banquet and it was a blast. I'll post some pictures from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment