Sunday, March 20, 2005

Green Apples

So lets see now. I spent the day burning Alias season two and studying pharmacology. The good thing about the pharm quiz this week is it's all math, meaning I should do pretty good on it. I did well on all the math for that so far. BTW if you've never seen alias I suggest you watch it...amazing show if you like spy stuff...kind of mission impossibly meets...something...I dont know but if you want to read about it go here . If you're interested I highly suggest starting with season one and working your way up because if you don't you'll be so lost it isn't funny. I tried watching one from this season and I haven't a clue what's going on. So I'm going to work my way up.

That's about it for now. I have work today and then I'm going to either study some more or work on my binder. I wouldn't mind having it done this week but I'm not sure if that's going to happen either. We'll see I guess.

My best friend is as we speak on her way to Halifax to take her PARE which is the physical aspect of the RCMP application process. She's nervous and this is her second time....so if anyone actually reads this please wish her luck in your mind! If she gets this it's onto the interview and references process...then she could be in DEPO as soon as the fall! I know she's going to do fine.

But I'm off to find something constructive to do.

No comments: