Saturday, March 19, 2005

Backshifts Can Suck

I'm insanely tired right now. And I had insane dreams all day so that just added to the whole thing. Last night I went golfing in the rain with one prof, relocated uccb nursing to the carribian with another prof, and defended my family from a bunch of thugs trying to kill us. Oh and in the golf one we had to go find wheels for her car because hers were gone. And we were on a roof in Halifax. WTF?? Strange dreams...I don't know what was on my mind with that.

Anyway I went and wrote my micro exam and it didn't go well..I'm just hoping I made enough to pass the course. Ugh. I don't want to think about it right now. As far as I"m concerned I'm still in the running. I won't worry about it till it comes.
yeah right.

I guess that's it for now. I'm still very tired and have studying to do.

No comments: