We had our first mumps scare yesterday...we all found out we might have been exposed! Luckily we weren't, and tomorrow I'm on my way for my MMR vaccination tomorrow. I also have a new little baby, Antonio, who is an orange tabby cat my friend Mary rescued from across the street. As I type this, he's trying to chase the mouse on the computer. Here are some pictures of the cats, and the apartment.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
All Moved In!
Well I haven't posted here in forever....but I'm all moved in to my apartment in Halifax and have started "real work" as a nurse. This past two weeks were orientation, where we learned to do things like start IV's and also some of the policies. The educators (who are all very nice) gave us some scenarios to get us thinking about orthopedics, which was good because we did ortho in the end of first semester, so I'll also have to read up on it.
We had our first mumps scare yesterday...we all found out we might have been exposed! Luckily we weren't, and tomorrow I'm on my way for my MMR vaccination tomorrow. I also have a new little baby, Antonio, who is an orange tabby cat my friend Mary rescued from across the street. As I type this, he's trying to chase the mouse on the computer. Here are some pictures of the cats, and the apartment.









We had our first mumps scare yesterday...we all found out we might have been exposed! Luckily we weren't, and tomorrow I'm on my way for my MMR vaccination tomorrow. I also have a new little baby, Antonio, who is an orange tabby cat my friend Mary rescued from across the street. As I type this, he's trying to chase the mouse on the computer. Here are some pictures of the cats, and the apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seen this link on your face book profile, hope your job is going well! I miss Halifax. I'm in Kingston in school, finish October then posted to a base. Take care,
Dave Cox
Post a Comment