Monday, December 04, 2006

X Ring and New Arrival

There were a lot of good things going on this weekend. To start we had our x ring ceremony which was amazing. I think every university should have a ceremony for their rings. My favorite part was when they took the pews into the building. Usually this ceremony takes place in the church, and it is good luck to tap your ring on the pew. However, there was no room this year so they had the ceremony in the new athletic center. They took two pews in so we could tap our rings on the way out.





























I came home from the ceremony to find a new little furball waiting for me. I call her Sophie Xavier Whyte in honour of our x ring ceremony that took place the same day. We just call her Sophie for short though. She's part Siamese and part Himalayan. Here are some pictures of her.









1 comment:

Marianne said...

Your ring looks really nice! I guess that means you will be graduating soon!! :)

Sophie is super cute!! She makes me want a cat again!

Libby recieved a package in the mail from Main St. yesterday :)She wanted to open it right away and she tried to take off running with it...but I can still run faster than her so it is safely put away for Christmas. Thanks.